Tuesday, November 18, 2008

33 weeks & Monday Night Football

I'd like to say that this picture captures the 1st Monday night football with the baby, but it's just the 1st time we've taken a picture on Monday night during football season. As you can see, well maybe not since it's a side profile, but I'm sportin' our DB football themed shirt! And yes we sit and watch much more football since I've been pregnant, one because i like to put my feet up, but also because this year Chris is participating quite actively in the Dutch Bros Cyber Bowl, as well as the fantasy football league he does every year, but this year it's all about winning the fantasy league and being top 100/beating Rachel at Cyber Bowl. Anyway, all makes for eventful Sunday and Mondays.
Sorry this picture does not display my greasy tummy, but I'm still praying for no stretch marks! I think the baby is Ready For Some FOOTBALL! lol

No comments: