Monday, November 17, 2008

the list

Chris and I have registered at target and at babies r us. our list should be available online and in stores. I'm told that you can access the list by either using Chris' name or mine. The baby's room will be somewhat of a safari theme, brown, green, and tanish. I'm making the bedding, (well, I with A LOT of help from our moms)so as that progresses I'll post some pictures. I know for some of you it drives ya crazy not knowing whether this baby is a boy or a girl, but we love the surprise and can't wait to tell everyone when our lil one arrives. Only 7 weeks left, we can't wait!!!! Hope you see all of you at the shower! XOXO

1 comment:

Momma E-Rez said...

we also registered for a few things on poterybarnkids.com, but i forgot to write that before when i stated where were registered. oops!